Please note that there is currently a national revision underway that will affect the Level 6 Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship. For more information and updates regarding this, please visit the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education website.
The Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship blends the best aspects of learning with work-based activity. When you finish this apprenticeship, you will receive:
- BA (Hons) Management
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Professional Chartered Manager status
- Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
- Foundations of Marketing
- Introductory Accounting and Finance
- Information Management
- Managing People
- Business in Society
- Business Environment
- Strategic Business Analysis
- Managing in Organisations
- Research Methods and Dissertation Preparation
- Operations Management
- Career Development and Employability
- Learning Through Work (WBL)
- Research Project
- Critical Perspectives on Managing
- Organisational Change
- Strategic Management of the Digital Organisation
- Developing Cross Cultural Management Capability
- Employee Relations
36 months with End Point Assessment (EPA) afterwards.
There is a balance of assessment mechanisms at each level utilising written assignments, Individual projects and presentations, learning logs and personal development portfolios, self-assessment, and a management project.
Day release delivery, blended delivery, custom delivery.
- Sponsored by an employer
- Maths and English at Level 2
Admission to this is normally BCC at A Level. However, we would also like to hear from you if you have professional or industry experience, a range of other qualifications or self-developed subject knowledge that relates to the programme you wish to study.