The Operations/Departmental Manager Apprenticeship blends the best aspects of learning with work based activity. This apprenticeship will suit you if you are a Middle Manager, Operations Manager, Regional Manager, Divisional Manager, Store Manager, Head of Department or a specialist manager. When you finish this apprenticeship, you will receive:
- Foundation Degree in Leadership and Management
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Professional Chartered Manager status
- Operations/Departmental Manager Apprenticeship.
PDP Planning 1
- The Management Role
- The Effective Manager
- Delegation and Team Working
- Work Based Learning 1 – My Organisation
PDP Planning 2
- Recruitment and Development of Staff
- Budgets and Financial Control
- Supervision and Team Leadership
- Social Responsibility of Business
- Work Based Learning 2 – Management Project
- Fundamentals of Operations Management
24 months with End Point Assessment (EPA) afterwards.
There is a balance of assessment mechanisms at each level utilising written assignments, Individual projects and presentations, learning logs and personal development portfolios, self-assessment, and a management project.
Day release delivery, blended delivery, custom delivery.
A series of one-day workshops and problem solving activities drawn from the workplace supported by active blended learning and virtual learning environment.
- Sponsored by an employer
- Maths and English at Level 2
We would also like to hear from you if you have professional or industry experience, a range of other qualifications or self-developed subject knowledge that relates to the programme you wish to study.
The University of Northampton takes gold...
We have also been given the Gold Award in the Government's Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) – the highest rating possible which places us among the elite of the UK's higher education institutions.